Call us directly: 251.275.3191

295 South Jackson Street, Grove Hill, AL 36451

About Us

History

South Alabama Infirmary, now Grove Hill Memorial Hospital, was founded in 1949, by Dr. Ralph Dewey Neal, Sr. The hospital name was changed in 1961. A new hospital was constructed in 1970. GHMH continues to be licensed for 50 beds and is owned by the Town of Grove Hill. Dr. Neal's (Sr) legacy and tradition of caring lives on through his son, Dr. Ralph D. Neal, Jr. who has practiced here since 1967.

GHMH serves patients in Clarke and surrounding counties. GHMH owns and operates clinics in Grove Hill as well as Coffeeville. We currently have a 9 bed geriatric psych unit and a 2 bed sleep lab.

 251.275.3191
info@grovehillmemorial.org